Your shopping cart is empty.
ALL YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SHIPPING
Shipping to USA destinations is free for all orders of $30 and up.
· *Shipping policies for Gallery and Exhibit art listings varies. Original art from Old Spanish Trail Gallery & Museum ships free (yay) and Lindy packages it and ships it herself, same as her Old Spanish Trail Studio listings. Art hanging in other galleries and exhibits will likely incur a shipping charge.
· Original art ships via USPS Priority Mail or UPS, depending on size and time in transit (we try to get originals to you fast). Allow two weeks between placing your original art order and receiving it. We order custom shipping boxes for mid to large art. Might be less, and we’ll tell you if for some reason it will take longer. Small originals ship faster than large ones, usually within a couple of days because we keep those boxes on hand.
· Enhanced Prints ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS. Allow three days production time, then three days shipping. Custom-ordered non-standard sizes may take up to a month, but we discuss that when you are ordering.
· Prints (open editions) are all done at our North Carolina print company. Allow five to fifteen days production time, plus three to five days in transit, depending on your location. Production time is less for prints on paper. Expedited shipping is available at checkout for open edition prints, but production time can't be speeded up. If you need it sooner, ask Lindy to send a complimentary card announcing your gift.*
· Cards and Small Signed Editions ship via USPS within three days, usually less. We do those in-house, so let us know if we need to hurry it up for you.
Will it be securely packaged?
Oh, yes. When you live way out in the mountains of Far West Texas, an hour round-trip from your own post office box, you learn to appreciate the folks who move treasures across the country. We're pros at hauling art around and at packaging fine art originals. We devote the same loving care to every piece of art we send into the world. Be it a notecard or a large framed original, we have a special box for it, one that will keep the artwork happy and safe during its insured travels.
Lindy uses different types of fine art boxes, each designed for the type of artwork we're shipping. Even cards are packed in boxes, not envelopes. Lindy will email you to let you know when to expect shipment. It's exciting for us to send art out into the world, so we make that happen quick as we can. If we're traveling, it might add a week or so to your art shipment, but we'll let you know that, too. You buy the art, and we'll keep you in the loop.
Medium-sized and large originals require Strongboxes, amazing museum quality fine art shipping boxes, masterpieces of packing material which must be custom ordered and usually take a couple or three days to get to us. Add another day for us to pack your art up. Then, we schedule a UPS pick up out here in the boondocks. or we drive your treasure to town to the post office. After three to five days in transit, you'll have your painting! Expect your art two weeks from the time you order, but it will usually take less.
Small originals and uniquely hand-repainted fine art prints (also known as remarques, enhanced prints, or limited originals) are generally printed in house. These ship in sturdy fine art boxes too, but standard sized ones that we keep in stock. We ship small originals, cards, and enhanced prints within a couple to three days of receiving your order. Art ships USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail, while cards ship standard mail unless you ask us to hurry them along.
Did I mention everything is insured? The way we package art, we've never had to file a claim.
Open edition prints are shipped directly from our fine art printer, Graphik Dimensions in North Carolina. These folks also know how to ship fine art safely, too. And Lindy's art is worth waiting for.
*Is it a gift? Something you need to get there quicker?
On request, we can mail the recipient a large card with the image of the artwork on the front and inside, a handwritten note from Lindy explaining that your very special gift is in the process of being custom created and securely shipped. (People love to receive this.
Special Requests? Email Lindy!
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
We want Lindy Cook Severns art to last for generations. All prints, whether open editions or uniquely embellished remarques are done on with archival (acid-free, non-reactive) ink and papers and matted in acid-free matboard. Original art, from the smallest drawings and watercolors to the largest oils and pastel paintings are done on archival surfaces. Lindy uses the highest grade pigments in each medium. Light-fastness of pigments is further protected by covering all but all paintings in artist grade UV protective glazing, whether glass or acrylic. Conservation framing on original art means no reactive materials come in contact with the artwork, so all tape and backing boards are acid free and create a barrier for the artwork.
Get 10% off your first Open Edition Print order when you subscribe to see new art and enjoy special promotions!
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 10% ON YOUR FIRST OPEN EDITION PRINT ORDER!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 10% OFF Coupon for Open Edition Prints
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only!